A global health drink
Padhaneer, also called palm nectar, is a sap extracted from the inflorescence of Coconut palms and used as a drink. It is sweet, golden brown in colour. Tapped from the bunches on coconut trees. Padhaneer is popular as a delicious health drink. It’s one of the most nutritional sweeteners in this world
- It is rich in minerals and vitamins
- Apart from the minerals and vitamins, the sweet drink is rich in glutamic acid (amino acid) which is necessary for protein synthesis.
- Padhaneer helps keep your body hydrated while the nutrients in it nourishes your body and keeps you feeling energetic and refreshed.
- It is good for digestion, immunity and improves eye and skin health
- Padhaneer has very low glycemic index, so it does not raise the blood sugar levels like regular fruit juices and even diabetic patients can drink it safely.
Supply and Delivery
The supply unit size is 10 liters, in returnable food grade plastic cans. The supply will happen every day morning between 6am to 11am. We require a fixed quantity daily order for us to start the supply. Since everyday, the tree produces fixed quantity of Padhaneer and we give only fresh supply within 14 hours of harvesting from the tree, daily variable quantity supply may not be possible. The product has zero GST. Minimum order quantity is 10 liters per day
Payment terms 100% advance on order after first 1 week of supply