Healthy Products Healthy Eco-friendly products made in India BROWSE NOW Eco-Friendly Products Ecobuddy Exports sells unique organic & eco-friendly products BROWSE NOW Natural Products Environmentally friendly products developed by Ecobuddy exports BROWSE NOW

Chemical Free

Many of the agro products like rice and Pulses in the market are loaded with chemical preservatives during storage, processing and packing to avoid loss because of insects, pests and microbes. The amount of chemicals ingested by the public through these added chemicals directly on food, is more than what is used to grow the product in the land. Ecobuddy products are 100% preservative free and they are 100% Processed and packed without chemicals. 80% of our agro products are organically grown without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, weed killers and insecticides. We choose native varieties of each rice and pulse that are naturally organically grown in rainfed area rather than from irrigated lands.

 

Plastic Free Packing

Over 90% of Ecobuddy Groceries have Plastic free packing. We use 100% Biodegradable natural material or biodegradable plastic or glass bottles with metal caps for 90% of our Packs. Remaining 10% presently we are using recyclable plastic.

No Imports

We do not sell imported Dals or Oil seeds even though they are cheaper. We want to stregnthen our farmers and Indian Economy.

Support Local

We source materials from as local as possible. We get them from nearest possible source to strengthen local economy.

Unadultrated

Unforunately adulteration has become part of our day to day life. Materials like Cooking Oil, Palm Jaggery, Black Pepper, Pepper Powder, Saffron, Cloves, Bay Leaves, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ice Creams, Savories, Pappads, Eggs etc are highly adulderated with duplicate or inferior products/ingredients. They are sometimes artificially colored or scented.

Strengthen Rural Economy

We prefer packing materials like Hand made Palm Leaf Baskets, Hand Stitched Cloth Bags, Cotton Net Bags, Banana Leaf, Natural Fibre Nonwoven fabric, Bamboo Fibre etc which gives employability especially to rural population. It also gives extra income to farmers.

Support Women Entreprenuers

We support women suppliers, manufacturers, artisans and farmers through our products. We try to pack our materials with women laborers in order to empower them.

Pollution Free

We supply Ecowash domestic cleaning products which do not pollute our waterbodies and ground water. The vessel and cloth washing water is very light on the water treatment plants of apartments and in industries.

Toxin and Carcinogen Free

A study says that on an average a women is exposed to over 200 varieties of charmful chemicals like toxins and carcinogens through Domestic Cleaning Agents, Cosmetics and Sanitary Napkins. Ecobuddy Supplies of cleaning agents, sanitary pads and cosmetics 100% free from toxins, carcinogens and other harmful chemicals. We use coconut oil, bamboo fibre, bee wax, bee propolis, saffron etc to make effective cleaning agents, sanitary pads and cosmetics.

Chemical Free

Many of the agro products like rice and Pulses in the market are loaded with chemical preservatives during storage, processing and packing to avoid loss because of insects, pests and microbes. The amount of chemicals ingested by the public through these added chemicals directly on food, is more than what is used to grow the product in the land. Ecobuddy products are 100% preservative free and they are 100% Processed and packed without chemicals. 80% of our agro products are organically grown without pesticides, chemical fertilizers, weed killers and insecticides. We choose native varieties of each rice and pulse that are naturally organically grown in rainfed area rather than from irrigated lands.

 

Plastic Free Packing

Over 90% of Ecobuddy Groceries have Plastic free packing. We use 100% Biodegradable natural material or biodegradable plastic or glass bottles with metal caps for 90% of our Packs. Remaining 10% presently we are using recyclable plastic.

No Imports

We do not sell imported Dals or Oil seeds even though they are cheaper. We want to stregnthen our farmers and Indian Economy.

Support Local

We source materials from as local as possible. We get them from nearest possible source to strengthen local economy.

Unadultrated

Unforunately adulteration has become part of our day to day life. Materials like Cooking Oil, Palm Jaggery, Black Pepper, Pepper Powder, Saffron, Cloves, Bay Leaves, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ice Creams, Savories, Pappads, Eggs etc are highly adulderated with duplicate or inferior products/ingredients. They are sometimes artificially colored or scented.

Strengthen Rural Economy

We prefer packing materials like Hand made Palm Leaf Baskets, Hand Stitched Cloth Bags, Cotton Net Bags, Banana Leaf, Natural Fibre Nonwoven fabric, Bamboo Fibre etc which gives employability especially to rural population. It also gives extra income to farmers.

Support Women Entreprenuers

We support women suppliers, manufacturers, artisans and farmers through our products. We try to pack our materials with women laborers in order to empower them.

Pollution Free

We supply Ecowash domestic cleaning products which do not pollute our waterbodies and ground water. The vessel and cloth washing water is very light on the water treatment plants of apartments and in industries.

Toxin and Carcinogen Free

A study says that on an average a women is exposed to over 200 varieties of charmful chemicals like toxins and carcinogens through Domestic Cleaning Agents, Cosmetics and Sanitary Napkins. Ecobuddy Supplies of cleaning agents, sanitary pads and cosmetics 100% free from toxins, carcinogens and other harmful chemicals. We use coconut oil, bamboo fibre, bee wax, bee propolis, saffron etc to make effective cleaning agents, sanitary pads and cosmetics.